Game list-Jump menu

25 Oct 2008

Temple Entrance: stage 11


Temple Entrance: Stage 11
templeentrance11only
no.

Solve

Word Riddles

1 Sword with Fish engravingI'm usually snagged by a hook and grilled for a meal, instead you'll find me etched on cold hard steel
2 Message from the KingI hold an urgent message scribbled by a worrier, carried only by the most hasty and trusted courier
3 Moon NecklaceA jewelry adorned with pebbles strewn, the center stone is carved into a smooth half moon
4 A disgruntled SoliderI'm overqualified and way under paid, I patrol long hours and haven't shaved in days
5 A Modified GloveA Protector of hands but with one opening bare, I allow the wearer to sense the windy air
6 The Unwell SoliderPatrolling in freezing weather gave me this rosy nose, the congestions and coughs are signs of an incoming cold
7 Chain MailI won't offer as much protection from around the waist, but I grant the wearer more mobility than a full metal plate
8 A Warning Statueconstructed from magical stones made quite rare, when danger is nearby I give off a glowing stare
9 A Puma stitchingWith pointed teeth and furs like burining fire, I'm nowhere near the forest but stitched on woven attire
10 A Lion engravingA majestic beast known to hunt and to lead, I am found rightfully so on the captain's steed

No comments: