Game list-Jump menu

9 Oct 2008

Portrait Room: Stage 1

Composer's Prologue
no.

Solve

Word Riddles

1 A Painting with a peeling cornerTo a scarlet dressed lad, I'am a mirror's reflection, with one corner fallen in downward direction
2 A Women with kitchen utensilesWith rolling wood and pan of steel. I'm ready to prepare any meal
3 A Woman with braided hairBeneath the lake of shrouding mists, my hair descends in knotted twists
4 A Blue candleNear an old lounging lord, I'm one who casts light; the one of five shaded like skies clear and bright
5 A Woman in a maskWith my face is most prominently shown, my identity remains unknown
6 A Frame dated 1732I mark the date of a picture on the wall; but not whether it was painted in spring, summer or fall
7 A Wig makeerMidst gray and golden locks quite fake, I'm most in meed of what I make
8 A Sea monsterI'm the mythical scourge of a mist covered lake , my head above water on neck like a snake
9 A Woman in a red parasolWithin my grip is what blocks the rain; on a gold peaked scene, it's a reddish stain
10 A MouseAbove counterfeit hair; below girl in disguise, to spot cats or cheese is the aim of my eyes
11A HorseNear doves in flight and two at rest, I'm what a knight rides on his quest
12 A ButterflyWhile on ground I moved slow; having fled from my cocoon, I know mimic a bow
13 A Perched white birdTo me, seat and shoulder are one and the same; for I perch near gray locks on a nobleman's frame
14 A LibrarainI manage tomes stacked high and deep; to read, through glasses I must peep
15 A Larg nosed ladyMy sniffer's red and of great size, twixt neck's jade stone and doe-like eyes
16Lightening in a skyI'm a charge within clouds that's released in a flash; I brighten the skies and shake the ground with a crash
17 A Mustached manI'm a gentleman shown below the eye; beneth my snout gray whiskers lie
18 A Girl with a toy horseI've a steed to show a friendly boy; in play we'll share my four hoofed toy
19 A Crescent MoonIn the night time I glow so a gent may well write; 0're shoulder I shine, for I'm no hand held light
20 A Frame with an engraved elephantI'm a beast with a trunk on a portion of frame, a decorative image of African game

No comments: